Thanks a lot Mr. Brown.. (open to anyone)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Thanks a lot Mr. Brown.. (open to anyone)

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Huh? oAo

Isis stared at her note for a minute before coughing a bit. He fiddled with his pencil for a moment as he lowered his head a bit to take a better look at her handwriting. Perhaps she'd accidently wrote her question down wrong? He frowned a bit as he read it a few times over again.

'Uhm.. no.' He wrote, not really sure what else to put as he passed it back to her. It wasn't like he was embarrassed of the fact he liked a boy, it was just that he'd had plenty of female crushes before this one. Besides, the risk of drawing a negative reaction out of this girl he'd just met could be the start of rumors... Isis shivered.

He hated rumors.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

blue october wrote a song "calling you"
"I will keep calling you to see
If you're sleeping, are you dreaming
If you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me
I can't believe you actually picked me"
She smiled at him again after reading the note, she scribbled her reply quickly, making sure Mr. Brown was looking safely away before tossing him the note 'no, it's okay, I'm not gonna tease you for it, one of my other friends are gay too, you've got good taste Wink this one's a cutie. grr this class needs to end now!'
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Never heard of them lol Guess I'll have to look up that song X]

Isis frowned a bit down at the letter, looking a bit sheepish as he read the reply. Picking his pencil up again, he started to write when he was sure that Mr. Brown's eyes were glued to the board.

'I don't really like him that much... I know what you mean about the clock though. Can't wait for lunch.. It's taking way too long'.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 pm

she got more into the note then, knowing if she concentrated on her handwriting and spelling that she would forget about the time, at least while she was writing 'i don't mean to upset you with this, i'm just curious Razz and i vote we make a 'time machine' that lets us speed up or slow down time when ever we want! haha.'
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Isis chuckled softly as he read the last bit of her reply, fiddling with his pencil as he wrote out his own reply.

'Sounds good to me.. I'm shit with mechanics though =P'

Woah, sorry this is so short. I'm doing domestic things... laundry, and stuffs of that sort D:
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:51 pm

haha it's fine, i get that way too she smiled and played with a lock of her soft hair thinking something while she wrote 'lol it's okay Razz i've got my own, hopefully it'll work'
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Isis smiled to himself faintly. As he put his pen to the paper to write her a reply, the bell abruptly rang. It's shrill, annoying ring only lasted for a few seconds, but was enough to dampen his mood again. Understandably, it was extremely obnoxious to him.

Gathering his stuff, he started to stand, but he paused when his blond crush slid out of his seat and into the isle, bumping into him. His usually buzzing thought process skidded to an uncomfortable halt as he looked his crush in the eye. His heart skipped a beat, and even though he told himself to look away, it was as if his eyeballs were attached to his sockets with superglue. His history and mathmatic books slid from his grasp, landing on the floor with a few dull thuds.

To Isis, the world had stopped spinning for a moment. To the blond, however, the world had kept spinning, but some kid had dropped his books for whatever reason.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 pm

sorry i switched colors XD Vivi giggled, coming to Isis's rescue "you really need to stop touching your books after you eat, Butterfingers!" she teased, going to pick up his book, but the blonde beat her to it, she simply smiled, standing back up to give Isis a 'well whadduyaknow' lookas she gathered her own stuff
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Haha, I don't mind XD

Isis came to the world of the waking after a moment, looking quite embarrassed as the blonde handed him his books. He looked away from both of them, stepping aside and mumbling an apology to his crush, his green eyes focusing absentmindedly on the clock in the corner of the room, yet again. He waited until the blonde moved into the hall before he let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding.

Isis sighed, and without another word, he moved to leave too. His lunches were usually spent alone.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Vivi stayed by his side, a huge grin on her face "very nice taste" he teased "very cute, very polite, i think you got yourself a match!" she exclaimed quietly, walking with him.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Isis resisted the overwhelming urge to blush and retort with something stupid, instead shrugging lightly and continuing on.

"I don't like him that much.. It's just a little, um. Crush --and it'll go away soon." He mumbled simply, naturally soft-spoken.

Of course, that was a complete lie. If America had to pick the top fifty people obsessed with their crushes, he'd been in the top ten --the only thing that made him shy of making the top five being that he didn't own a lock of his crush's hair.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm

She again giggled while they walked whatever you say" she said, not wanting to push the matter, she didn't want to make him not like her, and she say a couple of her other friends, she quickly said a goodbye and kissed his cheek before prancing off to meet up with the other students for lunch.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Should we skip some time? =o
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:53 pm

yup lol forgot to add that, you can choose how much time, i'm distracted for a while XD
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Let's skip a day or so, how bout :3

It was early in the morning, and Isis sat on the wet cement outside of his school, eating a sandwhich he'd made for breakfast this morning. The chill in the air wasn't obnoxious or uncomfortable --but satisfying. Isis sat staring out across the parking lot, his green eyes making rhythmatic sweeps every few seconds or so to look at his little blue car. It was normal for him to be uncomfortable about leaving his car in the parking lot in the morning, even though he vaguely took comfort in the fact that he'd forget all about it later that day.

His dull eyes moved down to the slick sement beneath his combo boots, and he neither frowned nor smiled as he took another bite of the avacado, pickle, and tomato sandwhich. He chewed politely --slowly and deliberately as his inner muse went to town, entertaining him with this and that.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 pm

The girl Walked up to the school with Boy she'd met a few days ago, they'd decided to walk together seeing as neither of them had a car and they lived in the same area, they'd taken to standing close to each other, and they had wrapped an arm around each other for warmth, Vivi'd chosen to wear a purple and black shirt that showed how flat her stomach was and accented her breasts nicely, along with a pair of dark, faded jeans. she'd thrown on a jacket once she realized it would be cold and actually made an effort to make her hair look nice today, he'd crimped a layer of it to make it look fuller.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Isis looked up as the two approached. He paused for a moment before shrugging to himself and tossing the rest of his sandwhich to the rather patient crows. One of his slender hands rested on his knee as he pushed himself up to stand. He flashed a smile at Vivi and her friend.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Vivi saw the movement of the tosses sandwich out of the corner of her eye, she turned toward it, recognizing Isis, she smiled wide at him before detaching herself and jogging over "hey! what's up?" she sang, as the other guy looked a bit put down as he went inside.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Isis flashed her a polite smile as he brought one of his hands up to wave a bit.

"I'm alright.. Nothing is going on, really, though..." He murmured, shrugging lightly to emphasize the 'nothingless' that was 'going on'.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

She giggled "so why are you out here? it's so ...COLD!" she stated shoving her hands in her pockets to keep them as warm as possible, the temperature change from her side being against the other boy's body and his arm around her to the cold made her shiver now.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 am

Isis chuckled a bit, shrugging lightly as he did so.

"It's not that cold to me." He said, putting his hands on his hips, the long black and burgandy striped sweater coming down past his fingertips. And truthfully, it wasn't. Isis prefered cold to hot --he never tanned, only burned when the sun came out. Rain and overcast skies were just fine with him if his face didn't turn pink and flake.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 am

She smiled, "you wanna come inside with--" she looked behind her for the guy who'd went in by himself "...me?" she tacked on, sounding slightly put down as she turned back to him, smile still in place but smaller. She'd hoped to spend the morning with the other boy, oh well. She had other people, including Isis, who she could talk to. And she got to walk to and from school with him anyways.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:31 pm

An odd look crossed Isis's face, but it was brief. As soon as it vanished, he smiled at her, and shrugged. "I suppose I could.." He shrugged again as he said so --a rather repetitive habit that had grown on him. "..So... I see you walk to school? How far do you have to walk?" The brunette asked as he moved towards the doors, trying to start a simple conversation.
Chalcodes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Vivi smiled and walked with him inside to where it was a few degrees warmer, and a lot dryer, she pulled her hood down carefully, her black hair shining. "yeah, i walk" she giggled "it's not too far, just lonely if you don't have anyone to talk to" she answered, lightheartedly "do you walk?" she asked, having not seen him arrive.
Ar-jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum